Develop the skills they need to walk, ride, and go-go-go!
No training wheels for intuitive learning
Soft, no-scratch wheels
Lots of colors to choose from
Grow and learn on Cricket
Ride indoors or outdoors
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride!
- · Cricket’s design ensures your child’s feet are always touching the ground so they stay in control of their speed, stopping, and movement.
- · Non-slip, no-scratch wheels prevent scratched floors and provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- · Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time.
- · Assembly instructions included. Cricket comes 95% assembled straight out of the box.
- Recommended Max Rider Weight Limit:44lbs/20kgs
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Purchased for a friend’s baby’s first birthday,,, it’s well made, super cute, and the perfect size for him to get on and be able to maneuver around with his feet…. I’m sure future siblings will be able to use as a start as well<3. Highly Recommend
The bike is very cute! It was super easy to put together and looks nice. My little one is not at all interested in riding it, but I hope she changes her mind later so she can enjoy it!
Having had three one year old grand babies this year I think I’ve found the perfect gift. I bought the first one and I have to say. It was better than I imagined. She was able to sit in it right away holding herself up. Huge smile ever since. It’s like she naturally knew what to do. It was adorable. I thought it she might have to wait to get bigger or stronger but no she enjoyed it right away. I quickly got 2 more and the next baby loved it too. Now Ii have the third and can’t wait to give it to the next it’s just so darn cute. This bike is a jewel. I love gifts like that:)
Everyone loved the gift and the babies love them too
I bought my nephew this for his first bday! He ignored all of the other gifts, he loved it so much!!! Put together in a matter of seconds and off he went.