Develop the skills they need to walk, ride, and go-go-go!
No training wheels for intuitive learning
Soft, no-scratch wheels
Lots of colors to choose from
Grow and learn on Cricket
Ride indoors or outdoors
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride!
- · Cricket’s design ensures your child’s feet are always touching the ground so they stay in control of their speed, stopping, and movement.
- · Non-slip, no-scratch wheels prevent scratched floors and provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- · Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time.
- · Assembly instructions included. Cricket comes 95% assembled straight out of the box.
- Recommended Max Rider Weight Limit:44lbs/20kgs
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
My neighbor’s baby loved this more than any other present he received for his 1st birthday!
Overall a great bike. There were a few minor scratches on the paint but nothing super noticeable. Super cute bike!
Bought this as a gift for my friend’s daughter’s 1st birthday. They loved it! It’s super cute and was the perfect size for her & was so easy to put together. I’ve loved everything I’ve gotten from retrospec so far (2 skate boards & ski goggles) and this is no different.
Great present for a 1 year old!
Awesome! Our 2 year old was getting frustrated by his full strider bike so we picked this up and he loves it. I wish we would have bought this sooner. Amazing first set of wheels that is super intuitive and fun. Plus it’s just a beautiful design. Great value and super fun for getting kids started on two wheels!