The confidence they need to put speed behind those pedals
Suspension fork for safety
Wide tires to take on more terrain
Easy gear transitions
They're growing, and so should their bike route
Change gears with the flick of their wrist
- Frame Hi-Tensile Steel With 1x Water Bottle and Rear Rack Braze-Ons
- Fork Suspension 75mm Travel, Alloy Crown + Steel Stanchions, Threadless
- Rims Retrospec Aluminum Double-Wall 32H, 24mm Apex Section, Precision Machined Brake Tracks w/ Wear Indicator
- Hubs Steel, Ball-Bearing, 32H, Bolt-On, 3/8" x 100/135mmOLD
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 24 x 2.10 All-Season, S/V Valves
- Kickstand Steel Chainstay Mount
- Rear Derailleur Guard Steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Prowheel Aluminum Alloy 152mm x 32T, w/ Chainwheel Guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S, 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) Steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum Alloy linear Side-Pull Calipers & Brake Levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy Riser - 22" Width x 1.2" Rise (560mm Width x 30rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec 125mm Length
- Stem Aluminum Alloy Threadless, 80mm Extension/7⁰ Degree Rise, 40mm Rise
- Saddle Retrospec Sport Comfort
- Seatpost Aluminum Integrated Seat Clamp 28.6 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum Alloy QR (31.8mm for 28.6mm)
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- birthday gift
So the bike itself is nice and great for our nine-year-old daughter. Unfortunately it was not packaged appropriately for cross-country shipping. The box and bike were pretty beaten up and my husband (a cyclist) used his own tools to repair and bend the entire frame into place. (We didn’t have time to order a replacement for a birthday gift since shipping took extra long.) I’m pretty surprised that it wasn’t packaged more securely in the first place.