Ditch the training wheels.
Hand-built steel frame
Dual braking system for added security
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Safe and sturdy
Two ways to stop
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel 36H
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 20"||48" - 58"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- order site
I had purchased the bike for my daughter and she doesnt like riding it its very difficult to pedal for her seems to need more force then others, If i can get some pointers, I did notice that the break pads while not in use rub against the wheel rim slightly, dont know if that can get fixed let me know
Very happy with the bike. Sturdy bike and great for the growing child.
nice bike. looks beautiful. Rides well.
Overall good. Would be helpful if order site gave estimated ship/deliver time prior to order being finalized.
My 8 years old daughter really likes her new bike , thank you