A bike for every learning curve.
Hand-built steel frame
Matching chain guard to keep little legs safe
Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
A bike that keeps up with them
Coolest bike on the block
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel
- Brakes: Coaster brake rear + sidepull front learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 16"||38" - 48"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Koda Kids Bikes
The bike is a great transition bike for kids. Assembly directions are very detailed. Overall two thumbs up for me.
I bought this for my 3 yo grandson. My son in law and his dad put the bike together. They, and everyone at the Birthday Party, were impressed with the quality of the bike. My grandson loves his Blippi Bike. It looks amazing.
Wonderful for our 3 year old grandson.
Great bike overall but is a little bit heavy for a little kid...that’s the only reason I didn’t rate 5 stars
Bike was exactly as described. It arrived quickly, and was easy to assemble. Highly recommended.