They're ready to ditch the training wheels.
Hand-built steel frame
Dual braking system for added security
Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
A bike that keeps up with them
Two ways to stop
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel 36H
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 20"||48" - 58"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
My 8 years old daughter really likes her new bike , thank you
I ordered this bike for my grandson. I had trouble tracking the package, which I needed delivered as a Christmas present. Customer service checked into things and responded efficiently to my queries. Assembly was easy , according to my son. My grandson loves his bike and is enjoying plenty of outside activity time.
The bike was fairly easy to put together and is a sturdy nice bike. My (7 year old) daughter says it rides smooth, and she loves to ring the bell.
The bike is great
My daughter loves the bike. 5th grader on her new bike and she loves it. Good quality. Easy install from the box.