Designed for the smallest adventurers
Compact for small seafarers
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything they need to get paddling
Compact and easy-to-paddle
Light as a feather, sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board 14 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 140lbs
- D-Rings 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Bought this SUP for my 9 & 8 year olds. Super easy to use, lightweight, durable - they love it! Might need to buy a 2nd one…
My 8 yr old was frustrated for about a minute because the board doesn’t track as well as my adult size ones. Once she adjusted to it and figured out how to maneuver she was golden and loved being independent! It is light weight (we still have to help her carry it). I love that the fins are removable, but the middle one is very difficult for me to put in by myself (my husband had to push it in for the last inch). Overall, we like it so far and would purchase again.
Excellent service, fast delivery, board pack well and arrived safely! Grandkids are keeping the stoked alive!
Easy to use pump, compact for storage and to take traveling. Overall, a great buy!
My 7 year old son absolutely loves it! It feels and looks very high quality. Like that all 3 fins remove for storage. The only gripe is the bag it comes with is way too large (it's like the same bag used for the adult SUPs), the items inside take up only about 60% of the bag so it's pretty floppy. There's no compression straps either so it's pretty much useless. We'll have to find a new smaller bag for it that actually fits, and so you can use this as a backpack for transport.