Designed for the smallest adventurers
Compact for small seafarers
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything they need to get paddling
Compact and easy-to-paddle
Light as a feather, sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials and Manufacturing ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board 14 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 140lbs
- D-Rings 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- kayak seat
I bought this board for a family trip to the lake. It is fantastic!! Handles nicely in the water, easy set up, durable. I am 125 lbs and was able to paddle out with my 2 year old on the board with me. No issues holding 150 lbs combined. My older children love the board and it is now commonly used by my 11 and 13 year old boys. The board however cannot support my 190 lbs husband. But, it is not suppose to. I believe the max weight is 175. Highly recommended this board!
After getting helpful guidance via phone from Retrospec customer service, I ordered this board. Within 2 hours I received an email that it had shipped. A few days later my SUP arrived. I’ve used it 4 or 5 times and I LOVE it! Very impressed with the high quality standards of this company, from the customer service to the owner’s manual to the SUP & accessories.
Bought this board for my 10 year old daughter and she loves it. It's definitely the perfect size for her, she can easily maneuver & we also added some D-Rings in order to put a kayak seat for when we go for longer rides as she gets tired faster than us. Great SUP for the price!
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew. He loves it! He's a beginner so he has some learning to do. The board is well made, very sturdy, and a lot of fun!
Great quality! Easy to inflate! Solid construction!