Calling all beach kids
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16.5" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 24 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 640mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|24" - 16.5"||4'-5'||29"|
|24" Step Through - 15"||4'-5'||19"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- price difference
- Training wheels
- matcha green
My son loves this bike! It’s great quality, and it was actually easy to put together!
I’m obsessed with this bike! I’m a short 29 year old woman 4”10 and 140 pounds and was a little apprehensive at purchasing a youths kid bike but took a gamble at this. I got the sea green and it’s true to color like in the pics. My cousin was able to put together the bike in less than an hour. He used petroleum jelly instead of the recommended bike grease (he’s a mechanic so I trust his judgment). It also came with the needed tools which is a plus. I was able to ride the bike with ease and not worry about falling off or not stopping on time as I do with standard sized bikes. The weight capacity is 198 lbs. cant wait to bring it to the beach and go cruising!!
Got it for my 9yr old daughter. She will be able to use it well into her teen years. She loves the color and learned to ride with no training wheels in 2 days with this bike.
We bought this for our 8 year daughter! It is a little big for her, but we wanted a bike she could grow into. It was easy to assemble, and she loves riding it around the neighborhood.