Develop the skills they need to walk, ride, and go-go-go!
No training wheels for intuitive learning
Soft, no-scratch wheels
Lots of colors to choose from
Grow and learn on Cricket
Ride indoors or outdoors
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride!
- · Cricket’s design ensures your child’s feet are always touching the ground so they stay in control of their speed, stopping, and movement.
- · Non-slip, no-scratch wheels prevent scratched floors and provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- · Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time.
- · Assembly instructions included. Cricket comes 95% assembled straight out of the box.
- Recommended Max Rider Weight Limit:44lbs/20kgs
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Everyone loved the gift and the babies love them too
I bought my nephew this for his first bday! He ignored all of the other gifts, he loved it so much!!! Put together in a matter of seconds and off he went.
This thing is awesome. Such high quality, such a great price, and it was definitely the best gift for my nephew. He loves it and it’s the perfect size (he just turned one). Can’t wait to buy him the next bike size up when he gets a little bigger.
The one year old (as of tomorrow) received it a party on Saturday. His parents sent me a video of him using it that night. He was walking and pushing it, not using the seat, but I'm sure that will come soon. He seemed to be loving it. I think it's a keeper.
I got this for my nephew's first birthday. It was shipped quickly and the family loves it! Will be ordering from retrospec again.