Develop the skills they need to walk, ride, and go-go-go!
No training wheels for intuitive learning
Soft, no-scratch wheels
Lots of colors to choose from
Grow and learn on Cricket
Ride indoors or outdoors
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed for toddlers ages 12-24 months of age to develop the motor skills needed to walk and eventually ride!
- · Cricket’s design ensures your child’s feet are always touching the ground so they stay in control of their speed, stopping, and movement.
- · Non-slip, no-scratch wheels prevent scratched floors and provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- · Soft handlebars, a cushy seat, and a steering limit keep your child safe, comfortable, and in control the entire time.
- · Assembly instructions included. Cricket comes 95% assembled straight out of the box.
- Recommended Max Rider Weight Limit:44lbs/20kgs
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
It’s cute but tiny and the wheels don’t spin evenly. Not worth the money.
Out now 1 year old is eager to be as quick and mobile as her older sister, but as a new walker, she’s just not there yet. When she opened the Cricket Baby Walker, she was instantly obsessed! She loves to hop on, roll around (works GREAT indoors, even on carpet), and I love seeing her learn how to really use it. For sure will be loved for years to come.
My grandson loves it. It is nerdy sturdy and we received it quickly
Would appreciate a fix for the piece that broke
The item itself is super cute! I bought it for my nephew as a NY present. He turned one recently and hasn't been able to use it yet but his parents love it. I do want to share though, that i was highly disappointed in the way the package arrived. I appreciate the fact that you guys did not use extra boxes (yay for the environment!) but our box arrived horribly damaged on both sides and it was embarrassing to gift it in that condition.