The baddest beginner’s bike on the block.
Pedal-less for intuitive, quick learning
Airless, pop-resistant tires
Adjustable seat and handlebars
No pedals, no problem!
Safe and durable
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame High-tensile steel with SST - Super Step Thru
- Fork High-tensile steel
- Saddle 12 - 16.5 in. with Safety Quick-Release adjust
- Handlebar High-tensile steel, with Safety Quick-Release adjust, Safety Grips
- Wheels No-rust, 5-spoke Nylon
- Tires Air-Free/Flat-Free (EVA polymer - aka high-density foam)
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- balance bike
Bought this for my son’s 2nd birthday and he was on it that day. Loves it! Looks great and rides well!
Loved working with them!
I got this balance bike for my 2 year old grandson. He doesn’t quite get it yet, that he’s going to be able to zip around anywhere he wants to go, but he is warming up to it. It is a nice solid balance bike with an easily adjustable seat. It required minimal assembly. I highly recommend this little balance bike rather than a “two-wheeler” with training wheels. Very satisfying experience.
Great product! Super solid. Very pleased!
We love this bike. My son is almost 2 and it fits him perfect. He is 3 feet tall and the seat lowered just to the right height with plenty of room to grow.