Get your kiddo cruising with the big kids
Easy-to-mount bike with training wheels
Matching chain guard
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Built to keep up with them
Coolest bike on the block
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab.
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel
- Brakes: Coaster brake rear + sidepull front learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop.
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 16"||38" - 48"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
Easy to assemble and get going on our first ride. This bike is a little on the heavy side but hopefully that means it will also hold up to some use. 2 thumbs up from our kid.
So far this has been a great purchase. Only issue was frame was bent slightly which I think was FedEx and not retrospec. Bike shop was able to fix, just took a bit longer.
My 5 yr old son loves this bike! It rides well and was easy to put together. The only complaint is the training wheels keep moving out of place.
This thing is SWEET! Love the look, well built/sturdy and a great price. Very pleased :)
I ordered this for my three-year-old, and I’m absolutely blown away by the quality. We had been looking at several big box stores for bikes and just were not impressed. I’m so glad we found Retrospec! The bike arrived within a few days of ordering, and my husband and I had it put together in less than 15 minutes. The tassels, basket, and bell are such a nice touch. Our daughter loves it! We’ll be purchasing all of our bikes from here in the future!