Customer Experience / Bike Tech APPLY NOW
We are looking for a friendly and highly competent person to fill our Customer Experience/Bike Tech position. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and a knack for problem-solving. For this role, bike industry experience and working knowledge of bike mechanics, assembly, repair, and problem-solving is a must. Additionally, the ideal candidate has a passion (and patience) for teaching others. This person will be primarily responsible for handling customer matters, questions, and concerns that focus on bike maintenance, damages, repairs, tips, as well as other miscellaneous clerical tasks.
- Receive, research, and respond to customer requests both via phone and online with grace, respect, and efficiency.
- Quickly become familiar with brand voice, software platforms, and common customer service issues to better serve customers and grow brand.
- Handle warranty claims, acting as a liaison between the company and the customers.
- Follow up on backorders, special orders, and warranty issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow up with dissatisfied customers, including responding to negative reviews.
- Processing customer returns and exchanges
- Provide expert knowledge of bikes for customers with intro-level questions with patience, care, and compassion.
- Walking customers through the assembly process via phone, email, and/or chat
- Build bikes for customer/media pick-ups, company showroom, and trade shows.
- Provide follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met
- Communicate customer feedback to management including dissatisfaction with products or services
- Prior customer service experience
- Computer literacy
- Ability to handle high call volumes
- Organizational and time management skills
- A friendly personality and exceptional communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- 1-2 years of bike mechanic experience
- Familiarity with online customer service ticketing systems is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA preferred
- Proof of legal residency
Job Type: Full-time|||Los Angeles, California|||Customer Service||||||9suyh6ClPI-_q_Iy|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false