Director of Growth Marketing APPLY NOW
About the company
Based throughout Southern California, Retrospec is committed to a no-barrier, inclusive entry to nature and honest conversation about the industry. Over the last decade, Retrospec has grown exponentially to serve consumers of all ages, ignite their passion for fresh air, and fuel their love of nature through all seasons. Everything we create is designed and tested in beautiful California to ensure it’s ready for your next journey. Choosing the road less traveled is rarely easy but always worth it.
Director of Growth Marketing
We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to oversee our paid marketing function and further develop, manage and optimize our paid campaign strategies. They will be expected to deliver online revenue growth, grow traffic penetration, increase conversion rates, retention, and engagement through innovative and strategic digital initiatives.
We’re looking for a skilled marketer who will own and scale positive-ROI paid channel efforts along with testing new paid channels to drive acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate will have a paid media background managing a $10M+ budget for a relevant high-growth brand and will be a results-oriented leader who is comfortable crafting strategy, measuring results, and iterating/optimizing along the way, leveraging internal tools and agency partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead all components of Retrospec growth strategy: paid media budget allocation, campaign implementation and optimization, performance analytics, new channel launches, incrementality testing, and advanced measurement to determine KPIs.
- Maintains the systems of the marketplace management and deploy a constantly improving site merchandising strategy.
- Lead the development and implementation of our paid marketing strategies while continually monitoring and optimizing paid activities with an eye toward maximizing ROAS.
- Ownership of the customer experience and testing new site features and landing pages to improve conversion and satisfaction rates.
- Build the funnel, audiences, and relevant media to bridge the gap between driving a first-time visit, first purchase, repeat purchase, and lifetime value.
- Oversee Development, A/B tests, and CRO plans to find optimal campaign settings.
- Develop and optimize reporting to highlight ongoing insights and develop business cases for change.
- Partner with brand marketing team members to align brand voice and maintain a consistent message across all paid programs to deliver business goals.
- Keep up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- 5+ years of relevant direct response digital marketing experience, overseeing a $10M+ budget for a high-growth DTC startup organization
- A proven track record of developing and deploying successful paid marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of paid platforms (e.g., Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Expert-level understanding of digital marketing channels and associated ad tech.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, including use of Excel and Google Analytics.
- Growth mindset with a commitment to improvement and personal accountability
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced, startup environment. You will wear many hats and take a lot of ownership.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Time leave
- Company Discounts
- Company culture fosters a fun work environment
- Strong emphasis on a Work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Bonus Potential
- Company social events such as dinners, holiday parties, and more!
|||Culver City, CA|||Marketing||||||5h_6~HeIh5_DBXj8|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false