Email/Lifecycle Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Based in Los Angeles, Retrospec is committed to a no-barrier, inclusive entry to nature and honest conversation about the industry. Over the last decade, Retrospec has grown exponentially to serve consumers of all ages, ignite their passion for fresh air, and fuel their love of nature through all seasons. Everything we create is designed and tested in beautiful California to ensure it’s ready for your next journey. Choosing the road less traveled is rarely easy, but always worth it.
Who We Are Looking For
Retrospec is looking for an experienced Email/Lifecycle Marketing Manager to build, optimize, and execute our lifecycle marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for owning the full scope of the customer communication process from building emails, to designing customer journey flows, to deploying and measuring the campaigns. You'll dive deep into customer data to optimize when/where/how Retrospec interacts with each of our unique customers, collaborate with the product team to create new customer touchpoints, and work with the content teams to develop on-brand messaging for each channel.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on email and cross-channel (text, push, messenger, other) communication strategies with a specific focus on driving acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Own Retrospec’s campaign development, setup, QA, and reporting across the customer lifecycle.
- Identify trends and develop new insights in customer communications, recommend/execute responses to optimize campaign performance, customer value, and retention.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
- Conduct advanced customer analytics to inform new engagement strategies and tactics.
- Support initiatives like influencer campaigns, product launches, and events by building cross-channel communication around each.
What You’ll Need
- Mid-level experience in retention, email or lifecycle marketing for B2C customer base
- Experience owning all Communications and development of Campaigns
- 2+ years of experience with email marketing in Klaviyo is required
- Mid-level experience with A/B testing and outstanding ROI-tracking skills
- Proven ability to generate and analyze data from campaigns in order to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Basic design and copywriting skills with the ability to adapt messaging to buyer stage, persona, and industry is preferred
- Comfortable using Google Analytics to create aligned strategy decisions
- Excellent communication in-person and online with the ability to share of finding and actionable insights
- Cross-channel marketing experience is a plus
- Interest in the outdoors and being a part of a rapidly growing company
- 4-year degree is preferred but not required
This position is currently remote, however, we prefer a candidate in or near Los Angeles, California.|||Los Angeles, California|||Marketing||||||9UdHvPf4qCTRvXlB|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false