Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist (2D) APPLY NOW
The Retrospec creative team is looking for a full-time Video Editor who can also create 2D Motion Graphics. This role is responsible for supporting Retrospec’s video and design teams for social media advertising, omni-channel ecommerce, and content marketing. This role requires thorough attention to detail while being able to work efficiently on a post-production schedule and other deadlines. This position will take place in person within Retrospec’s creative studio located in Perris, Ca. This position may also include manning studio product shoots and other video content creation within our studio as needed.
- Create promotional and editorial videos, both long-form and short-form content for various social media platforms.
- Create motion graphics involving typography, photography, video and animation.
- Knowledge of using Sony Cinema Cameras (FX3, FX6)
- Managing own tasks & deadlines, and keeps edits moving forward.
- Experience with color correction and sound design. (Davinci Resolve a Plus)
- Working with multiple video codecs including Raw video formats.
- Experience with multiple formats and can identify graphical, editorial trends.
- Keeping project files organized, clean and properly labeled.
- Exporting assets to specific file specifications according to need. Experience creating Media Encoder presets a plus
Please provide 2-3 work examples or link to your portfolioYou must have:
- Proficient in Adobe Suite especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Proficient in 2D motion graphics
- Experience creating digital ads for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc).
- Has skills or general knowledge of DaVinci Resolve
- Strong time management with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment both in collaboration with a team and independently
- Flexibility to work long hours when needed
- Able to take criticism and feedback
- Attention to detail
- Efficient & clear communication skills
Based throughout Southern California, Retrospec is committed to a no-barrier, inclusive entry to nature and honest conversation about the industry. Over the last decade, Retrospec has grown exponentially to serve consumers of all ages, ignite their passion for fresh air, and fuel their love of nature through all seasons. Everything we create is designed and tested in beautiful California to ensure it’s ready for your next journey. Choosing the road less traveled is rarely easy, but always worth it.|||Perris, ca|||Production||||||Va.gnjN.XIzi1xFs|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false