Oh-so-charming and stylish
No-pedal design for an easy transition to a “big kid” bike
Durable design for safer riding
Adjustable seat post and handlebars
No pedals, no problem!
Balance bikes encourage kids to use their own bodies to safely find balance, improve bilateral coordination, and confidently ride without the use of training wheels. Kids feel in control of their ride, limiting the possibility of speeding faster than their comfort zone and getting hurt.
Safe and durable
Our step-thru durable steel frame is easy to mount for little legs. The low-to-the-ground design prevents any major spills while thick air-filled 12x2.125 tires, a bell for safety (and cuteness), and ball-bearing steering and wheels put your little rider ahead of the pack.
Growth spurt friendly!
Baby Beaumont’s adjustable seat height and handlebars can take on any growth spurt. Easily adjust the height so your little cyclist rides comfortably even after tacking on a few extra inches.
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Unicrown high-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Rims Retrospec 12" alloy 16H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on, safety caps
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 12 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS