Oh-so-charming and stylish
No-pedal design for an easy transition to a “big kid” bike
Durable design for safer riding
Adjustable seat post and handlebars
No pedals, no problem!
Safe and durable
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Unicrown high-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Rims Retrospec 12" alloy 16H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on, safety caps
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 12 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- balance bike
We purchased this bike for our grandson. It is beautifully made and he loves it! I would highly recommend this product. Worth every penny.
Love this bike for my three year old. It matches my pink retrospec bike too! She’s getting the hang of it we are just slowly walking with it but I can already see she’s gotten better after two times. The basket is adorable too!
Our daughter is in the 99th percentile for a 2 year old’s height. We bought this for her as a summer gift, and even with the seat on the lowest setting she is just barley able to sit on it. I read the reviews, so it’s my fault I was surprised it was so large. That being said, she will get a lot of use out of it next summer when she fits properly. It is so cute, and I constantly get compliments on how sweet it looks as she’s trying to get used to the bike. Great purchase!
The website to order the bike for our granddaughter was easy to use. Milly is thrilled with her new balance bike, thank you
This was easy to put together and looks great! The only thing I don't love is that the seat and handles seem to get off-centered every so often so matter how hard I tighten the bolts.