Barron was built to ensure you arrive with ease.
A lightweight, hand-built 6061 aluminum frame
Upright riding features to reduce back strain
21 speeds to handle even your hilliest rides
Quick and easy gear changes
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Comfort suspension fork, 30mm travel, aluminum crown, threaded
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 38C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Rear mount aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney 300
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 24/34/42T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (622width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Aluminum alloy, 300 x 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|S - 16IN||5'5"-5'8"||29.5"|
|M - 18IN||5'9"-5'11"||31"|
|L - 20IN||6'-6'2"||32"|
|XL - 22IN||6'3"+||35.5"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Got the small for my wife, who is 5’7”, and it’s a good fit. Took no time to build but, to he honest, felt better having a mobile bike repair guy come tune it up. It’s a really great bike for the price.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He had no problem putting it together but he is also very handy. He is 6’1” and I am 5’8” and it fits both of us with the seat adjusted. It rides great and is super comfortable.
I use this bike primarily on paved or gravel maintained bike paths ie C&O canal and capital trail. It’s doing great and hasn’t given me any trouble. I’m 6’0” and 300lb and purchased the 20 in
It was easy to essemble and rides great.