Combat hills, flat neighborhoods, and tight one-ways.
Sturdy back rack for hefty hauls
Easy gear transitions
Contemporary design, old-school durability
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|S - 50CM||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|M - 54CM||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|L - 58CM||5'9"-6'||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
Am happy except chain slips off when shifting down to lowest.gear, had to buy a chain deflector.
I had to get my gear ratio regulated at another shop so that was an additional 60$. The instructions where weak so it’s complicated. Non the less decent bike, ordering from online, as soon as the bike is received and semi put together, take it to the nearest shop if you don’t know what your doing. They will provide a foundation. Happy overall but price makes me agitated. Thanks!
love the bike / aesthetic. was time consuming to assemble but well worth it. only issue was the bearings inside crank shaft. had to buy new ones at bike shop but very cheap and easy fix.
Pretty easy to assemble. So far has been great!!!
The sizing is way off. I got the medium size for my boyfriend who is 5'8, so on the high end of the medium. He can barely get on it. He says it rides great, but had to take it to the bike store because one of the wheels needed to be trued. Ultimately seems excellent quality for the price, and it really is beautiful.