Take it up, down, and all around your hilly beach town
Designed with hills in mind
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
Sundress and coverup friendly
- Frame Step-Thru Cruiser
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub KT Coaster Brake
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Derailleur Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
Very nice bike! High quality!
My Beach Cruiser arrived in record time. Had a local bike shop assemble it for $50 then hit the trail. It’s lightweight, easy to ride and I love the beautiful crystal blue!!!
I love my beach cruiser. It is so comfortable and easy to ride. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on the bike. It came in perfect condition and was easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend this bike and Retrospec. Nice product for the money. Laura S.
Very easy ride. Fun cruiser
Perfect cruiser for my commute. I feel like a million bucks riding it. Shipping was fast. Assembly was easy.