Take it up, down, and all around your hilly beach town
Extra comfortable and easy to ride
Tackle hilly streets with ease
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
- Frame & Fork Step-Thru Cruiser Frame
- Drivetrain Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub KT Coaster Brake
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|26" - 16"||5'-6'4"||29"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- Customer Service
Excellent. We are very happy with our news bikes and the superb customer service! Thanks Retrospec Team
Excellent!!! Good cust Serv.. fast shipping and bike is just what I wanted.
Awesome Love it
I was so excited to get this bike, everything about it was perfect. But alas, I overlooked that there were no hand brakes, which I prefer. It truly broke my heart to return this beautiful bike!
Love this bike. It's build well and so enjoyable to ride.