Designed for a ride just as relaxing as a day at the beach.
Extra comfortable and easy to ride
Tackle hefty inclines with ease
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
- Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16" center-to-top, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 26 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Love the bike! Very comfortable and cute, and assemble was super easy!! Could not be happier with the purchase
So I was looking for a bike for the longest for my girlfriend and couldn’t find Anything at our local bike shops for a good price or something that look good. Thanks to Instagram retrospec pops up as a ad and Let’s say she’s happy. I’ll be ordering myself a bike too.
The quality for the price is beyond fantastic. I can't recommend this bike enough. I bought the gorgeous light blue color and the pictures don't do it justice. Smooth ride, brakes are great, seat is large and very comfortable. I was shocked at how far I got with just 7 speeds - we hit some pretty big hills. We drove on pavement, gravel, dirt, and grass, and it handled each with ease. The tires are beach cruiser tires, but don't let that fool you - they can handle nearly anything!
I am in love with my new bike. I am impressed with the quality and ease of assembling it. The fact that I could find a seven speed cruiser for a great price and great quality is awesome!
I'm not a bike connoisseur, but as a "I'd like to have a bike to ride with my kids" buyer, I love my new Chatham Beach Cruiser 7-speed. It's an attractive bike with comfortable handles and seat. The brakes are a little softer than I'm used to, but they work just fine. The gears shift beautifully - such a smooth transition. I wish it came with a rack in the back for a rear basket, so I wouldn't have to go with a non-matching aftermarket option.