Lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum
Wide, smooth BigWave tires
Simple, easy components
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built Aluminum, 18" center-to-top, Steel chainguard, Double rear dropout eyelets, Rear rack braze-ons, Premium Headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel 14G
- Tires Retrospec BigWave 26 x 2.5, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Aluminum 3-pc, 170mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Cartridge (sealed), 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Lock-On No-Slip, 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Aluminum micro-adjust 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18" - 26"||5'-6'4"||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
I love this bike! It's the most comfortable bike ride I've been on, as an adult. About 16 miles ridden the first weekend I owned it. Highly recommend this bicycle!
Bikes was shipped in 2 days and received it in Missouri in 3 days. Great little bike with great colors. We ordered 2 Chatham 7 speed alloy. Get the alloy if you’re lifting into your truck, it’s super light. I’ve already installed a rack on mine. Can’t wait to cruise around the Florida Keys on it. Assembly was pretty straightforward. Put the front wheel on first. Then handlebars, seat, peddles, and front reflector.
Great bike love the color bike came fast
This is absolutely a great bike and a great look. I ran into a few issues because the forks were bent during shipping and also the pedals click while biking. The bearings in the right pedal just keeps popping and it’s a brand new bike my suggestion is to improve or upgrade the pedal option.
I love this bicycle. Comfortable, lightweight, easy to assemble and setup. No complaints.