Low maintenance for the easy-going rider
Ride fixed or single speed
Easy to maintain
Sweet and simple
Flip flop between fixed and single speed
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design
- Fork Unicrown, Threaded, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 30mm V-section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec low-flange aluminum alloy, loose-ball bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Harper Forged Aluminum Alloy 165mm x 46T x1/8"
- Chain KMC C1 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB Sealed Cartridge, 68 x 103mm
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8"
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers. 47-57mm reach.
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec Triangle Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension, -17⁰ rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 22.2 quill
- Saddle Retrospec Pista
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM - XS||4'9"-5'1"||29"|
|49CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|53CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|57CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||35"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
Recently purchased this bike and I am very satisfied, it is great for commuting around the city and super fast. Since it's pretty light weight, going up hills isn't really an issue and the bike is very comfortable. Get a size medium if you are around 5'10, I had bought a large but it was too big
Great for commuting around the city
Excellent, the bicycle was easy to assemble. The ride is smooth and comfortable, the bike is very stylish. Will definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for a bike!
The bike itself is great and not too difficult to assemble. However, the rim tape on the back wheel was not properly centered, so when I tried to pump the back wheel, the inner tube immediately tore in multiple areas. I called retrospecs about this issue, and they told me they'd send me a replacement inner tube, but it never arrived. Inner tubes are cheap, so I guess no big deal, but not a fan of the lack of follow up.
Easy to put together, however the front wheel didn’t line up straight and had to take it to a bike shop to get it fixed. Overall a great commuter bike. I would recommend taking to a shop for safety check since they corrected a few minor things like the tight chain, brakes, wheel. Get lots of compliments and lightweight.