Judd’s convenient folding design is built to never slow you down.
Lightweight aluminum folding frame
Built-in coaster brake for easy braking
Store it anywhere
A lightweight ride on demand
Store Judd anywhere
- Frame Hand-built Aluminum Folding Frame
- Fork Hand-Built Aluminum
- Handlebars Alloy Straight Handlebar, 22.2 clamp
- Rims 20” Folding Bike Rims
- Hubs Aluminum Single-Speed 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires 20” Kenda Kwest Commuter Tires
- Drivetrain Alloy Crank with 48T chainring
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Seatpost 30.4 Alloy Seatpost
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Pedals Hi-impact Resin Folding Pedals
- Saddle Critical Cycles UrbanComfort Saddle
- Grips Kraton Rubber Ergonomic Grips
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
This is a great bike to get around town on, quickly commute somewhere, etc. However, it's certainly not heavy duty and the connector part is tricky to keep in place where it needs to be, which has me checking it pretty regularly while I ride.
This convenient lil machine is nifty as they come. For anyone under 6’2” looking for a no frill, single speed cruise, and unsure of what size bike would fit, the judd is your guy. I previously owned a clunky, slow cruiser and hadn’t ridden in years. The judd arrived with minimal assembly required, and i was on the road in minutes (tires needed inflating so make sure you have pump on deck for instant motion). It has decent speed and really light weight. I’ve read a review mention changing a part for more speed, so that’s something to consider. Overall a comfortable ride. I did have some random ask if it was the nimbus 2000 (apparent harry potter broom joke), but i’m quite fond of the quarky looks. I’ve since added the harper (fixie) to my fleet and both bikes offer something unique to this newly acclimated biker boi <3
The bike works as advertised. I had some clicking in a pedal and your customer support person was helpful in solving that problems. What is upsetting is you don’t offer any after market advice. I wanted to know about putting wider tired on the bike. The answer was “go to a bike store”. I had several other questions and all answers were the same . You’re a major supplier of bikes and should be knowledgeable about possible options on modifications to equipment you sell.
I was excited to give this bicycle a shot since i had prior experience with a folding bicycle... the ride was very smooth, the disc brake was very responsive even on slightly steep areas. Unboxing was easy and the bicycle was in good condition. Overall, very satisfied. will be a existing customer. - Mark