Get your kiddo cruising with the big kids
Easy-to-mount bike with training wheels
Matching chain guard
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Built to keep up with them
Coolest bike on the block
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots
- Fork Steel 1" threaded
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake - many options for learning to stop
- Brake levers Sized for smaller hands, smooth safe plastic lever
- Handlebar Steel 22.2mm
- Stem Quill, Steel bottom/alum top
- Saddle High-back saddle with handle prevents kids from sliding off the back, easy-to-carry, great for the parental clutch grab
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1"
- Rims Steel
- Tires 12 (16) x 2.125. Large profile, 2.125 tires safe, smooth ride
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|12" - Koda||28" - 38"||13"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- Customer Service
- balance bike
- Training wheels
My girls love their new bikes! Great quality! Really good customer service too.
My 3 yr old had a seamless transition from a balance bike to a real bike without training wheels thanks to the small frame. The bike is lightweight and just overall great for small/new riders.
My son has been on a balance bike for the past year and a half and has really been ready for the next step for awhile. He’s more petite at 4 so this bike was the perfect step up. He learned how to use it without training wheels within the first twenty minutes of riding it. We love it and more importantly he does!
Good bike for the price, but the chain keeps falling off and we've tightened it multiple times! Also shipping was delayed but that's to be expected since covid happened.
Got it for my sons bday. He knows how to ride but wasn’t confident on the last bike we had for him. It was too heavy. He hopped on this one and took right off! Lightweight. Cute add ons that kids can’t resist like a little bell and a water bottle. Also came with training wheels which we hadn’t realized were included. It’s great so far!!