Here is Mantra Crankset. This upgraded three-piece crankset is made of a lightweight alloy crank combined with a steel chainwheel for superior strength and a smooth cadence every ride. It’s better forged, which means the material is denser and stronger but still lighter than steel. With this beefier crankset, you get more power to the ground, which means you’re going faster with less deflection. The thicker arm and different bolt pattern featured on Mantra Crankset provides more torque when riding. Once installed, you’re on your way to a more efficient ride, reducing the necessity to visit shops with crankset maintenance issues.
The crank arm measures 170mm and doesn’t have any overlap of crank arm and chainring bolts. The standard bolt circle diameter (or BCD) is 130mm. It accommodates 9/16” pedals.
Available in a ton of colors and sizes, you can pick the right choice for you and your bike. A smaller size will make accelerating simpler while a larger size will increase your highest speed.
- Three-piece forged aluminum crankset
- All new crank arm design is much stronger for faster, more aggressive riding
- Fits on road, mountain fixies, BMX, track, and single-speed bikes
- 170mm Crank Arm Length without any overlap of crank arm & chainring bolts
- Standard Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 130mm
- Takes 9/16" pedals