Fits how you move, but never defines it.
The perfect size to bring anywhere
Molded waffle deck for extra grip and stability
No assembly needed
Bring it anywhere
Small, but mighty
Don't worry about assembly, just which color you want
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 27” x 7.5” injection-molded 70’s-style retro street cruiser, made with highly flexible plastic
- Ultra-smooth-gliding and highly flexible polyurethane casted wheels enhance durability and comfort while skating
- Equipped with precision and lightweight ABEC-7 high-speed carbon bearings
- Lightweight and portable 4 lbs, fits perfectly in most backpacks
- Delivered from us to you fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This board is really just meant for cruising around, which it does well. The wheels are a bit hard, and the bearings are not super fast but it does the job. I would recommend upgrading with after market parts. Great board though
I love the color of the board & the quality is pretty good. The material was pretty sturdy & that says alot considering I'm on the heavy side. Overall glad I purchased it, now I like to go outside more to enjoy the breeze as I skate through the park :)
Not too many corners were cut, and generally intuitive to use. However I was a bit a annoyed there was plastic stuck under the trucks. Otherwise I can't really name something wrong with this board for the price.
Perfect color, size, and material. My 10 yr old daughter LOVES her new penny board.
I love my board! It is so flexible and easy to use. I will for sure share my find with friends!