Rover tags along so no one gets left behind
5-point safety harness
Versatile bike coupler
Deep rear storage
For the on-the-go fam
Wherever you may roam
⚠️ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Interior dimensions 31"L x 18"W x 21"H
- Single Passenger Recommended Weight Limit 40 LBS
- Double Passenger Recommended Weight Limit 80 LBS
- Compatible with most bicycles
- Not recommended for bikes with thru-axles
- Check with your e-bike manufacturer before towing
- We cannot guarantee compatibility of your Retrospec e-bike with trailers other than the Retrospec Rover trailers
- Element & weather resistant fabric
- Weather shield
- Rear vent window
- Deep rear storage compartment
- 5-point padded safety harness
- Safety reflectors
- High-visibility safety flag
- Reflective wrap-around accent fabric
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- point harness
- cargo area
The kids single bike trailer I purchased is perfect, wished I would have gotten one sooner.
It was easy to put together. My 3 year old even helped. She is on the tall side and I don't see her being able to fit comfortably for ro long. It came with everything needed to hook on bike. It pulls and rides smoothly. The pull over front takes a lot of pull to reach the velcro. We had collected rocks from clay dirt and it cleaned up nice. Pros, Pulls well, easy assembly, great value for the money. Cons- small interior for taller toddlers, difficult covering To improve design I would make this taller with a chair type interior that drops down at feet. I would have it velcro at sides instead of bottom. And have a More secure attachment for the flag pole.
A super workout for mommy and puts the kid to sleep.
Overall, we are very pleased with our purchase. My baby seemed happy and secure in the trailer as she was riding behind my husband’s bike. We wish the 5 point harness was easier to use (my 10 month old was screaming by the time we got her buckled because it was so difficult) and I wish the design of the cover was better (for now, having to take the entire thing off to give my baby a snack seems silly). Other than that, it was easy to put together and it’s a great price and worked well!
This was very easy to assemble, great quality and my daughter loves to ride in it! Delivery was quick too!