Enhanced componentry for a smoother, longer-lasting ride.
Comfortable ride in shorts or skirts.
Smoother gear transitions
Sealed cartridge bearing hubs keep dirt and grime out
Wear any outfit with our step-thru frame
Keep dirt and grime away from delicate parts
- Frame Classic City Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, one fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, P/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel, chrome (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Headlight Vintage-style battery, chrome
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 7S
- Shifters Shimano Rapid Fire 7S
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum/steel Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfortPlush
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Aluminum alloy Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Great bike. I assemble for myself and the only issue I had was with the front wheel. The instructions weren’t clear on that area. The rest of the bike was a breeze to put together. Bike did arrive with a few scratches which was disappointing.
We found Retrospec through a Google search - but from our first view, through our request to be notified when "our" bikes were available, to the conversations during the buying process - the experience was amazing! Thank you!
Five stars! The online purchase process was easy. Good website and content. The price was in line with the value/quality. The item shipped quickly, arrived in good condition, and the assembly was straight forward.
I absolutely love the bike itself . However the instructions for putting the bike together was literally horrible. I had to put the bike together looking at pictures. The instructions doesn’t fit with the Retrospec “culture” The city cruiser is beautiful and rides very well. The seat is comfortable and the gears switch easily. I would buy it again but I would take it to a bike shop for assembly.