All the perks of a single-speed, made even simpler.
Built-in coaster brake for easy braking
Easy to maintain
Sleek profile and cable-free
Easy braking, easy maintenance
Simple riding and easy maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle: Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- chain guard
Got the bike from Texas to Carolina in 3 days a week before christmas. The bike is simple, sturdy and looks great. The front sprocket may be very slightly bent. When cranking the pedals the chain binds at a point in the sprocket's revolution. It may need a whack or it may need to just wear in.
I bought this as a gift for someone. They seem to like it but have not had the chance to ride it yet.
This bike is pretty rad for the price, it's light and simple. I purchased the small for my son but it's too big. I am 5'6 and with the seat lowered it's barley my size. Other than the sizing being off the bike is well made.
Overall, the bike is a no-frills design executed with precise craftmanship except for the chain guard. The chainguard is a poor fit and seemed almost an afterthought designed and executed to appear as if to check off an inventory box. Please rethink this obvious oversight.
5 star, 2 thumbs up, would buy again.