Durable back rack
- Frame Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel frame with one set water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5' - 6'4"||19.35"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- bike shop
I've really enjoyed this bike so far. I had to bring it to a bike shop to help assemble, but the finished product is exactly what I was looking for. It has a smooth ride and a wide range of gears for the road. Definitely recommend this bike to anyone looking for something to cruise around town.
Not received yet. WOuld be great to have some info about ship date - I've ordered 2 weeks ago
The bike rides well and assembly is fairly simple but I would recommend stopping into a bike shop to make sure that all is how it should be- I'm personally not well versed with bikes. Overall, it's a great value at the price point.
The bike is looking great, easy enough to install even though a video on how to calibrate the brakes would have been welcome (or just a general check list to fine tune before use) Using the bike is good, 2 negatives that I would fix: 1. offer more than 7 speeds option, it is pretty hard to use uphill 2. right side handle is really short and not the most comfortable Overall a good buy and a pretty good deal for the price!
Delivered in a timely manner and so easy to assemble