"They can take you longer and farther to more unknown places and you don't sacrifice anything on the exercise front unless you want to"
"Who knew they made electric bikes that are actually cute?"
"Retrospec, the brand that makes fun toys like paddle boards, skateboards and bikes, is now adding electric bikes to the mix."
Catch a breeze with electric ease
Chatham Rev Step Through is the ultimate electric beach cruiser bike for riders seeking the most comfortable way to cruise by the beach, around the neighborhood, or through town. With a capable 36v motor, 6 levels of pedal assist and a range of up to 28 miles, every last stretch of beach will come with ease. Wherever the wind takes you, take Chatham Rev.
Chatham Rev sports a robust Shimano 7-speed drivetrain and easy-to-reach thumb shifters for seamless gear changes.
This e-bike embodies what a relaxing beach day feels like with soft comfort grips, a wide comfort saddle, ergonomic riding position, and cushioning 26 x 2.40 tires.
Step Through Frame
Wear whatever on Chatham Rev. Its swooped step through frame accommodates your beach attire, sundress or baggy shorts. Plus, ride and store Chatham Rev near the beach with peace of mind knowing its 6061 alloy frame is resistant to rust and corrosion to keep your ride in tip-top shape.
Chatham Rev’s lithium li-ion battery is durable, long-lasting and provides a range of up to 28 miles.
Convenient LED left-side-mount display shows selected pedal assist and battery levels, so you can keep track of your charge.
Start Aid (walk-assist) gives you a 4mph boost to help you push your bike at a crosswalk or start pedaling without the initial wobbles.
Our e-bikes are class 2, boasting 6 levels of pedal assistance and a simple thumb throttle for pedaling power and acceleration on hills.
- Sizes 1 size 26" x 431mm/43cm/17"
- Material Alloy, 6061 TIG welded
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets, 1x rear fender eyelet, rear rack mounts
- Fork Steel, 28.6mm/1 1/8" Threaded for Quill, TIG welded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Alloy double-wall, 26" x 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Alloy bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on
- Spokes 36H x 13G UCP w/brass nipples
- Tires 26 x 2.40, S/V, Wanda
- 36V/350W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector. MXUS
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/thumb-push throttle-Left side, speed sensor, LED handlebar-mount display panel w/6 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph). Bigstone E300 Display Head.
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (350 & 500W): 5-6 hours
- 36V/350W range up to 28 miles
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Crankset Prowheel 170mm x 42T, alum arms, steel chainring, no logos
- Chain KMC 3/32" x 118L
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 68mm x 126mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano 7-speed 14-28 (14-16-18-20-22-24-28)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm (Model JAX-8, brake pads #YK-34)
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 680mm width
- Grips Comfort grips (for GripShift)
- Stem Alloy quill, single-bolt
- Saddle Retrospec Comfort w/springs
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2 x 300mm w/integrated micro-adjust clamp
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals PP platform, loose-ball 9/16"
- Kickstand Rear mount, adjustable, aluminum alloy
- Rear Carrier Steel. Battery holder & carrier, elastic tie-down strap
- Bell Alloy
- Light(s) Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel fenders w/alloy stays
- Chaincover Full coverage/length, steel
- Tools 4 pcs: 15mm open/box, 10mm open/box, 5/6mm hex key, cross (Phillips) screwdriver
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Item Weight 58 lbs (battery included)
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.