"They can take you longer and farther to more unknown places and you don't sacrifice anything on the exercise front unless you want to"
"Who knew they made electric bikes that are actually cute?"
"Retrospec, the brand that makes fun toys like paddle boards, skateboards and bikes, is now adding electric bikes to the mix."
Your perfect electric bike for city riding
Modern E-Power meets vintage motif in our Beaumont Rev City E-Bike. This electric bike will liven your daily commute, errand run, or leisurely cruise. Wherever you're headed, count on Start Aid to give you a 4mph head start. Beat traffic like a champ with three levels of pedal-assist and on-demand throttle power. Beaumont Rev is also equipped with a bike rear rack to haul it all, a front and rear light for safety, and protective fenders. Plus, its comfort saddle and upright riding position will make for a relaxing ride.
Li-ion batteries are durable and long-lasting and offer a range of 28-37 miles. Anticipate a 5-6 hour charge time.
Also known as walk-assist, the Start Aid function can be activated with a button on the handlebar-remote. When activated, the motor pushes the bike at 4mph without you having to pedal, saving you from initial wobbles.
Not all e-bikes are class 2; ours are. This means the bike is equipped with pedal-assist and throttle-assisted functions to get you cruising up to 20mph.
Convenient LED handlebar-mount display shows selected pedal assist and battery levels, so you can keep track of your charge.
Brushless Rear Hub Motor
This powerful motor supports the rider while pedaling, and is quiet.
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Material Steel, TIG welded
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Steel, 1 1/8" (28.6mm) Threaded for Quill, TIG welded, 2x eyelets: 1/dropout + 1/mid-blade
- Rims Alloy double-wall, 700C x 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Alloy bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G UCP w/brass nipples, Black
- Tires 700 x 45C, S/V
- 36V/350W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector. MXUS
- 36V/350W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/throttle, speed sensor, LED handlebar-mount display panel w/3 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph)
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (350 & 500W): 5-6 hours
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S, RD-TX35-SGS
- Shifters Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter (push/pull) 7S, SL-TX50-7R
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 170mm x 42T, alum arms, steel chainring
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 68 x 124.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano 7-speed 14-28
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 610mmW x 40mm rise
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Alloy quill, single-bolt clamp
- Saddle Retrospec Comfort w/springs
- Seatpost Alloy w/integrated micro-adjust clamp, 28.6 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Kickstand Center mount, adjustable, steel
- Rear Carrier Battery holder & carrier, steel
- Bell Alloy
- Light(s) Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel fenders w/alloy stays
- Chaincover Full coverage/length, steel
- Tools 4 pcs: 15mm open/box, 10mm open/box, 5/6mm hex key, cross (Phillips) screwdriver
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Item Weight 58 lbs (battery included)
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-6'||34"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
All natural fun from the field
- bike purists
- game changer
- grocery store
I like this bike, it’s a stylish beach cruiser, which is what I use it for. It feels a little cheaper than I was expecting though. There’s a rattle when I accelerate, coming from inside the chain guard. The bike feels really light and a bit wobbly with the battery in the back, colored to my other bike with the battery on the middle crossbar. I kinda wish it was a little thicker but I appreciate the style of the bike. The bungee cords in the back rack are a nice touch. Battery seems to last a good while (500v)
I am a bit of a bike purist so naturally I did not like the idea of e-bikes but after trying out a friends e-bike, i just had to have one. I have had my Retrospec e-bike for 2 weeks now and it has become my go to method of transportation. I take it to the grocery store, I run errands with it, and even go on dates with it! (not sweaty thanks to some pedal assist) To all the bike purists out there, give this bike a shot. It is a total game changer!