Calling all beach kids
Designed for our big-kid riders
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Nothing’s better than a day at the beach. We designed Chatham with that same easy-going, relaxed vibe you’re craving. Our cushiest saddle and squishy grips make an endless day in the sun sound more enjoyable than you ever imagined possible.
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
Chatham-1 is built for carefree riding. Pedal along until the sun comes up the simplicity of a single-speed bike. Easily come to a stop by gently pedaling backward with Chatham-1’s built-in coaster brake.
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
Boardwalk bumps or patchy sidewalks aren’t ruining your beach daze. Chatham’s thick Wanda tires soak up the rough parts so you can keep soaking up the sun.
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, 16.5" center-to-top & Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, 15" center-to-top
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Chainguard Steel
- Dropouts Double rear dropout eyelets
- Braze-Ons Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals Protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 24 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 640mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16.5" - 24"||4'-5'||29"|
|15" - 24" Step Through||4'-5'||19"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.