- Frame Aluminum Low Step-Thru, Unisex
- Brakes Coaster Brakes
- Tires 24x2.125 Cruiser Tires
- Fork Steel 1" Threaded
- Handlebar Cruiser Bar, 22.2mm
- Stem Quill Stem
- Headset Sealed Mechanism
- Saddle Comfort Cruiser Saddle
- Crank Prowheel 3PC Alloy
- Chainring 42T Alloy
- Rear Cog 18T
- Chain KMC Rust-Buster
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals Wellgo Aluminum Chasis with Kraton Rubber
- Rims Aluminum Double-Wall with 13G Stainless Steel Spokes, Coated ED Black
- Hub Rear KT Coaster Brake Hub
- Hub Front KT Hub
- Axle Nuts Stainless Steel Acorn
- Seat Post Clamp 31.8mm, Black
- Seatpost 27.2mm, 300mm
- Grips Comfort Ergonomic
- Kickstand Rear Mount Bolted to Frame
- Sign Plate Welded Large Metal Plate with Removable Decal
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Sample payments for