Super slick, extra quick
Pedal with assisted power and speed up to 20mph across town, whether you're on a quick market run or racing to class. Beaumont Rev is as sleek and stylish as our vintage style Beaumont, with the added oomph of E-bike technology. You can decide if the E stands for electric, easy, or eco-friendly. All work.
A bike with a boost
Get a head start on your destination. Beaumont Rev's Start Aid gets your bike rolling for you without the initial wobbles. Once you're cruising, pedal assist technology provides push power and speed, while the throttle gives you an extra boost when you need it.
Kick back and keep up
Regardless of age, fitness level, or experience, an electric bike is an equalizer for all riders in the fleet. Our comfort saddle and upright riding position make long, hilly bike rides with the family are a breeze. Beat everyone to the finish line without breaking a sweat.
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Material Steel, TIG welded
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Steel, 1 1/8" (28.6mm) Threaded for Quill, TIG welded, 2x eyelets: 1/dropout + 1/mid-blade
- Rims Alloy double-wall, 700C x 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Alloy bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G UCP w/brass nipples, Black
- Tires 700 x 45C, S/V
- Kickstand Center mount, adjustable, steel
- Rear Carrier Battery holder & carrier, steel
- Bell Alloy
- Light(s) Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel fenders w/alloy stays
- Chaincover Full coverage/length, steel
- Tools 4 pcs: 15mm open/box, 10mm open/box, 5/6mm hex key, cross (Phillips) screwdriver
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S, RD-TX35-SGS
- Shifters Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter (push/pull) 7S, SL-TX50-7R
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 170mm x 42T, alum arms, steel chainring
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 68 x 124.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano 7-speed 14-28
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 610mmW x 40mm rise
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Alloy quill, single-bolt clamp
- Saddle Retrospec Comfort w/springs
- Seatpost Alloy w/integrated micro-adjust clamp, 28.6 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- 36V/350W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector. MXUS
- 36V/350W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/throttle, speed sensor, LED handlebar-mount display panel w/3 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph)
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (350 & 500W): 5-6 hours
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|S - 50CM||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|M - 54CM||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|L - 58CM||5'9"-6'||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
Sample payments for