Take it up, down, and all around your hilly beach town
Designed with hills in mind
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
Ride Cloud 9
Easy going through ups and downs
Sundress and coverup friendly
- Frame Step-Thru Cruiser
- Rims 30mm Alloy Rims
- Front Hub KT Loose Ball
- Rear Hub KT Coaster Brake
- Tires Wanda 26” x 2.125
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Derailleur Three Speed Internal Gearing
- Crank One Piece with 165mm Chain Arm
- Chain KMC C1 ½ x 1/8 102L
- Brakes Coaster (Step-Back) Brake
- Handlebars Retrospec Swingback Bars
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Saddle
- Pedals Hard Plastic with Boron Steel Axle
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
The bicycle is average priced for the components and build quality. Even though the bike was damaged due to the poor job of FedEX, Retrospec provided fantastic customer support the same day.
My wife loves her new bike!
It’s great! I think once I ride it more it will be better. The mechanism will get better.
This is a great bike!! It was a little challenging for me to put together but my bf figured it out. I love it!!!
I had an experienced mechanic assemble the bike and after 10 years of not riding, rode 6 miles on a bike trail and loved it! Handles well, comfy ride. I did have a flat tire the next day... but was able to patch the tube and go for another 6 miles. I am 67 years old, so this is a great deal to me to be able to ride a bike that is just my style! I get many compliments on the Violt Haze color!