Simple, straightforward, and with a little extra.
Extra comfortable and a breeze to ride
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 29 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- beach cruiser
Knock on wood, but thus far the bike has performed very well. I ride it harder than intended, and the hubs and wheels and cranks have withstood what I’ve put them through. Nothing crazy - but on the upside I’m of mod-med riding. Tons of appreciation from others looking on. Couldn’t be happier thus far.
Nice bike. Very fair price. Fast, free shipping. Would love to buy a 29 inch with a few gears from you guys if you ever decide to build one. Put me on the list. Sharp looking and smooth riding bike. Put rod holders on the back and surf fish with it - along with other short trips. Thanks
I love my cruiser. It was just what I needed for just a leisure ride, while working a few muscles from the manuel pedal. Retrospec knocked it out the park with this bike.
Bought this as a birthday gift for my husband and he absolutely loves it. Says it rides smooth and is not that heavy for long distance travels. Very pleased with this purchase. We've also purchased helmets to go with and they're great too.
Terrific reminder of the days gone buy. A bike with one speed and no hand brakes. Easy assembly and very prompt shipping. Quality bike. Very happy with purchase.