Simple, straightforward, and with a little extra.
Extra comfortable and a breeze to ride
Straightforward riding and easy braking
Classic beach cruiser look and feel
A ride sent straight from Cloud 9
Coast smoothly and brake effortlessly
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 29 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8"
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- beach cruiser
Easy to set it up, Very happy and Enjoying it very much.
A little different in a good way Nice bike design Overall.....is Good
Have not gotten to use it yet
Easy to assemble, durable, more comfy that most cruisers, and delivered on what I expected. Gets the job done.
Really love bike very comfortable ride. Being 6’4 the 29” size was the way to go