All the perks of a single speed bike, made simpler
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Simple and sleek
Easy to maintain
Easy riding and maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle: Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- chain guard
I love the look of the bike, and I love how it is really sleek and almost feels like a road bike. I was a little disappointed because I ordered it online using your measurements guide and when it came it was too big for me. And you don’t have an exchange policy so I would of had to pay $45 more dollars to ship it back and get another one, so I just decided to keep it. I had to make some height adjustments to it, but it works.
This was an excellent purchase. The bike was easy to look at online; the site was easy to navigate; the purchase was easy and the bike got her ein a very reasonable time.
Order a bike at least 2 sizes smaller than recommended. I ordered one a size smaller according to my height and I would be far more comfortable on one 1-2 sizes smaller. Overall, its a cool bike. Buy more reflectors!
I’m 5’7”, so based on the sizing chart, I ordered the recommended medium. It was too tall, and ended up fitting my 6’1” boyfriend perfectly. But the return process was smooth, and I’m waiting on my new one now. Unless you’ve got really long legs, I wouldn’t bet on the sizing chart. Other than that, the bike is great!
I got hit by a car while riding this bike and even though I broke my arm, the bike only has a little scratch. So the materials are strong and good. I ordered one size down and the bike was still a little tall (made it hard to dismount in an emergency like before getting hit by a car)