All the perks of a single-speed, made even simpler.
Built-in coaster brake for easy braking
Easy to maintain
Sleek profile and cable-free
Easy braking, easy maintenance
Simple riding and easy maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle: Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
- chain guard
- coaster brakes
EZ 2 build Fun to ride Fast bike Strong frame
The bike is quite durable and handles small bumps in the road much better than past fixies I rode. The pedaling is much more difficult- even after a tune up-then all my past fixies which makes riding it more work than fun.
6ft , 200 lbs, ordered the large, perfect fit , raised seat and handlebars about 1.5 inches from lowest position. Bike rides smooth , I haven't rode in a few years , first trip was about 2.5 miles, I know its not much but it was fun . I like the clean looks with no cables , I kinda wish it had wider tires but so far i have seen no evidence that these ones won't hold up. Coaster brakes take me back to my childhood . Shipping was pretty fast considering I'm on the other side of the country. Great deal for a great bike.
So far so good. The bike is extremely light, which I like. There are some upgrades I might make to it but no complaints.