All the perks of a single speed bike, made simpler
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Simple and sleek
Easy to maintain
Easy riding and maintenance
Conquer city streets
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle: Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- chain guard
When I got this bike, there was a dent and rip in the cardboard. Luckily, there was no damage. It was easy to assemble, but the rear tire was not true, so now I have to do that myself or pay for it to be done at a store. The bike is fun to ride tho!
Smooth, fast, minimalist bicycle.
This Orange-tire and gray frame Harper bike was purchased by me for an Uber deliveryperson who had the same Retrospec bike stolen He is overjoyed to be back on a very spiffy orange/gray. Be careful thieves like this bike. Your ordering process and fast delivery was superior Thanks you made a young rider happy!
Amazing bike. I am extremely happy with it. It is beautiful, light, and gets the job done.
I love the bike and it is beautiful as well as functional