All the perks of a single speed bike, made simpler
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Simple and sleek
Easy to maintain
Easy riding and maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle: Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- chain guard
Bike is a bit tall. I’m not sure if I can swap it out or try a smaller size. I love it.
Good bike but the crank pops
This bike is truly amazing I can’t keep off of it, i been riding every chance I get, I wanna thank retrospec for providing with a awesome bike, I definitely will be buying another in the near future, thank you guys again for this beautiful bike my favorite bike of all time
The orange details are so beautiful, I get compliments on it all the time. Easy to put together. I was able to customize it and add a kickstand and bike rack to it. For the price, the bike is super high quality and I love that they let me pay in parts through affirm. I use my bike to ride to work, school, groceries, and just for fun throughout the city (DC). It came with an optional plastic cover for the chain and sprocket, but when I tried to put it on it did not fit. Overall tho, I’m super satisfied with my bike. I named her “la chula”, I love my bike.
Out of box, the bike is decent. If you're within weight limit, I'm sure you will love this bike. I like the simplicity of this bike and the coaster brake is fun for me. I'd check the bolts and tighten any that are loose. I'm a heavier individual so I've upgraded the pedals, saddle, and tires. I've use it mainly for after workouts and cruising along the beach and so far I love it. I did pop a stock tube pretty early(under 100 miles), but it's understandable given my weight. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the product and will probably own this bike for a long time.