All the perks of a single speed bike, made simpler
Coaster brake for smoother stops
Simple and sleek
Easy to maintain
Easy riding and maintenance
- Frame Hand-built steel track frame
- Drop-Out Horizontal drop-outs
- Rims 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Braking Surface
- Tires Kenda Tires 700x28C
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Headset 1 1/8” Threaded
- Stem Promax Alloy 25.4mm clamp size diameter
- Handlebars 25.4mm Riser Handlebars
- Grips Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake Rear Coaster Brake
- Bottom Bracket NECO 68x110 Catridge Sealed
- Pedals 9/16” Plastic Pedals
- Saddle: Retrospec Pista Saddle
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|XS - 43CM||4'9"-5'1"||30.5"|
|S - 49CM||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|M - 53CM||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|L - 57CM||5'9"-5'11"||34"|
|XL - 60CM||6'+||35"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Too cold outside to ride but simple to assemble.
Never tried a better bike. The look of it is only the half of it. Absolutely adore it.
Was worth every penny
This bike is an incredible value. Well built, reliable, and looks great!
This is exactly what you'd expect for a ~$200 bike. Cheap components and parts, but it looks nice