Better your journey from the start to wherever you choose to finish
Ultra-lightweight aluminum construction
Adjustable height to accommodate all shapes and sizes
Included tips for a variety of terrains
Go easy on yourself
Height adjustable to fit explorers of all sizes
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Constructed with lightweight and durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Adjusts 26” - 54” to accomodate adventurers of all sizes and secures in place with a durable quick lock.<
- High Point sports comfortable cork grips, keeping your hands firmly in place while wicking away sweat and curtailing vibrations as you climb.
- Includes tungsten carbide tips, adjustable wrist straps, snow baskets, boots, and *rubber caps.
- High Point’s telescoping design collapses down to a compact size for easy transport. Clip it onto your backpack, toss it in your bag, or keep them in your trunk for last-minute excursions.
- *Rubber caps are designed to reduce noise and increase grip on hard surfaces. Not recommended for dirt trails. For trails, use without tips or use baskets.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- summer hiking
- winter hikes
- trekking poles
- The Narrows
I am brand new snowshoer - being on trails and frozen ponds out in the snow is downright Spiritual. And I’m a girl with no winter sports experience who has hated winter for her whole life until these shoes found me! My friend had shoes that were 3x the cost and a famous name brand and she was jealous of mine because they were more functional for us as beginners in the type of terrain that we visit. Saturday and Sunday we are out for at least 3 miles each day if the snow is right! Pure joy! Two close friends have bought these shoes at my recommendation.
I’d always balked at hiking poles but when the snow fell and was trodden to ice I gave in and bought a pair. I was an instant convert. These poles gave me good traction in the snow - the tips digging in well and making the hike far and away safer. Love the colour, the cork grips and the cross body bag they come with. I’d recommend them.
These poles are great. We bought them to pair with snowshoes but we plan to use them for summer hiking as well.
My 72 years young wife loves that they work so well in the snow - and with the excellent snowshoes !!
I bought these for winter hikes and snowshoeing, and so far they've done well. I have not used trekking poles before, but it was easy to figure out.