Case Pack Quantity: 12
Reaching the summit isn’t the whole picture. Every twist, turn, dip, and scale along the way is what makes the journey. Scale uneven terrain and master the mountain. We created High Point knowing that no two trails are alike. Each set includes baskets that for dirt trails, corn snow, or deep powder for your year-round adventuring. High Point Trekking Poles are constructed from durable, light-weight aluminum and adjustable to fit nearly every height. Sustainably sourced, eco-friendly cork grips provide optimal comfort and reduce the vibrations with every step.
Quickly and easily adjust and secure your pole's height depending on the journey or incline ahead. Adjusts from 26"-54" to accommodate adventurers of all sizes and secures in place with a durable quick lock.
- Constructed with lightweight and durable carbon fiber, making them 40% lighter than their aluminum counterparts.
- Adjusts 26” - 54” to accommodate adventurers of all sizes and secures in place with a durable quick lock.
- High Point sports comfortable cork grips, keeping your hands firmly in place while wicking away sweat and curtailing vibrations as you climb.
- Includes tungsten carbide tips, adjustable wrist straps, snow baskets, boots, and *rubber caps.
- High Point’s telescoping design collapses down to a compact size for easy transport. Clip it onto your backpack, toss it in your bag, or keep them in your trunk for last-minute excursions.
*Rubber caps are designed to reduce noise and increase grip on hard surfaces. Not recommended for dirt trails. For trails, use without tips or use baskets.
NOTE: DO NOT use carbon fiber High Point Trekking Poles in colder climates. Frigid air will cause carbon fiber to snap.