Modern components with film noir-era inspired mystique
Seamless gear transitions
7-speeds for hilly riding
Comfortably cruise around your city
- Frame Classic, hand-built double-diamond high-tensile steel with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Mens ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|S - 50CM||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|M - 54CM||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|L - 58CM||5'9"-6'||32"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
I placed an order but the item never arrived! Terrible service when I called about it and never provided a fix for the problem...
The bike that I received was very nice looking. I love the color and the way it rode. The only takeaway was the manual and instructions to put it together was not very user friendly specially for someone that does not know anything about bikes. I was not able to find a good video where this bike was put together. I was so frustrated that when I finished I did not really feel safe riding the bike thinking that is going to brake or something. I would suggest for you guys to open a YouTube channel where you put together all your bikes model maybe also give tips on how to use them. Or make a better manual.
It only took me until 30 to get one but I finally got a big kid bike! Super smooth ride, I am still adjusting the seat height, still find seat bones sore after longer rides. Might just get a more comfy seat for the longer leisure rides. Overall great bike so far with a lot more miles to come!
I really enjoy my new bike! It's very comfortable, and sharp looking. The one tiny nitpick is the vanity leather handle cover on the shifter side is sliding off due to the twisting I naturally do on the right handle side. Otherwise, it's been absolutely great! Also, I highly suggest you take Retrospec's advice and have a professional look over and tune up your bike before riding a lot. I narrowly avoided a serious accident caused by my handlebars slipping on my first ride.
Everything I need for living in Chicago. Great price for great bike. Would recommend!