Modern aesthetics meets film noir-era inspired mystique
Comfortable commuter bike
Easy gear transitions
7 speeds for tricky terrain
Your dream ride if...
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Classic, hand-built double-diamond high-tensile steel with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, double rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Unicrown, high-tensile steel, threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Mens ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||29.5"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||31"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-6'||32"|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- handle bar
No complaints. Very happy with my purchase
Bought it for the wife as an easy way to get into riding. Took the time during set up to grease the bearings and it works great.
Overall a solid bike but the bike seat seems to not be solidly. It easily rocks out of position even though the bolts are tight.
The bike was super simple to assemble and has been sturdy for rides across Brooklyn so far. Definitely recommend.
Very pleased with my new bike. Assembly was straight forward. Only problem was a broken rear reflector. Not sure if I broke it or it came that way. It rides well and fits in my Prius. Fitting in the car was the big unknown. Now waiting for spring ️