Ditch the training wheels.
Hand-built steel frame
Dual braking system for added security
Adjustable seat and handlebars
Safe and sturdy
Two ways to stop
Growth spurt friendly!
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel 36H
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|20" - Koda||48" - 58"||21"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
This was a gift for my 9 year old and it’s easily her favorite! The style and size is perfect for her, I’m so glad I got this one. There’s still room for growth too!
Great bike. Overall riding and quality is good for my 8 year old. The only issue is he complains about the seat being uncomfortable.
The cutest, classiest, well made bike! My tall 8 year old daughter fits it perfectly.
The bike is reasonably priced and easy to put together, and it looks great. Unfortunately it’s not very durable for a kid’s first bike. Every time my son crashes the seat or handlebars get out of alignment. The bell snapped on like the third day. It’s ok since it wasn’t very expensive but if your kid goes hard this might not be the right choice.
We gave this to my daughter for her 8th birthday and she loves it! Arrived quickly, easy to put together, and a great-looking bike! Great purchase!