They're ready to ditch the training wheels.
Hand-built steel frame
Dual braking system for added security
Adjustable seat and handlebars to keep up with growth spurts
A bike that keeps up with them
Two ways to stop
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel 36H
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable rach.
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Koda - 20"||48" - 58"|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Mid-summer, we were having a hard time finding a 20" bike for our daughter. We came across this bike. It was well-reviewed, looked nice, shipped fast and the price was right. The bike was in good shape when delivered and assembly went fine. The bike looks nice and my daughter likes it. We have had a few problems though. The bolt that attaches the handlebars/stem to the head tube just won't stay tight. I tighten it frequently, but she has occasional problems where the handlebars get out of alignment with the wheel. I find this to be a safety concern. Also, the basket is a total nightmare. It is attached with bolts/nuts that do not stay tight. They come loose while she is out riding, and she'll come back with parts missing. I finally had to take the basket off until I can find some time to come up with a better solution (probably involving locking nuts.) The kickstand is so tight, it is hard for a kid to use and it has a little plastic cap on the end that will not stay on. Overall, the bike seems pretty well designed and constructed. It is too bad that a few poorly designed details have really hurt the experience of having this bike.
My 7 year old daughter absolutely loves her new bike. It shipped quickly and was easy to put together. It is a well made bike. Would highly recommend!
Shipping was fast! We received the bike the same week we ordered it. All parts to the bike were complete and was SUPER easy to put together. Quality is great! Our son loves it!
Wonderful and easy to assemble. Great overall kids bike.
Such a great bike! Fast shipping and quality too! Hard to find these days. Thanks!