Your childhood dream bike, except your feet can reach the pedals
Klunker bike frame
Responsive hand brake
Threadless steering system
- One size 18" (center BB-to-top TT)
- Klunker-style, high-tensile steel, seatube ID25.4/OD28.6mm, 1 1/8" threadless HT
- Rear rack braze-ons
- 2 sets water bottle braze-ons: ST & DT
- Steel chainguard, color-matched
- "Plus" headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Crank: Aluminum Alloy forged 170mm x 46T x1/8" w/ 'pie-plate' chainguard
- Chain: KMC S1 1/2 x 1/8"
- BB: Cartridge sealed, 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog: 16T
- Headset: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless, 3x10mm spacers
- Brakes: Aluminum alloy linear side-pull caliper & brake alloy levers - rear only
- Handlebars: High-tensile steel, 750mmW x 140mm Rise, 10d sweep, 5d tip, 85mm crossbar height. 1.4mmT, 22.2mm clamp OD
- Grips: Retrospec Triangle Kraton 125mm length
- Stem: Aluminum alloy Front 4-bolt Threadless, 50mm extension x ??mm rise, 22.2 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle: Retrospec Tuck 'n Roll, black
- Seatpost: Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost clamp: Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals: Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
- Hi-Tensile steel, Threadless 1 1/8", BMX unicrown style w/leading axle dropouts (May2021: production & replacement forks from 1.2mm to 1.4mm wall thickness)
- Rims: Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs: Retrospec low-flange aluminum alloy, loose-ball bearings, 32H, bolt-on, w/chain tensioners (Harper style)
- Spokes: 14G UCP (ED Black)
- Tires: 26 x 2.125 Multi-Purpose small-block knobs, black
- Kickstand: Center-mount, aluminum
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
If a bike could be "commercial grade", this one would be it. Everything from the frame, brackets, chain, handlebars, wheels, wide pedals, are stout. Coming in at 34 pounds, it's still a reasonable weight. Rides smooth. Seat is comfortable. Single speed still challenges the legs on hills, but this one is not as tough to pedal as others. This bike is somwhere between a light coaster and a light mountain bike. Does well on gravel and grass. Very pleased.
This has been a good bike so far. I love that it’s a simple single speed bike, reminds me of the BMX style bikes I rode as a kid. The geometry is a little off though, the seat slides you forward whereas I feel like it would be more comfortable if it had a sling back seat post. All in all it’s a well built bike
I often ride this to work and everytime I get groceries. This bike is top quality and has amazing comfort
Product seems well made and the matte black finish is nice. Bought this for my daughter and she loves it...butjj no I ride it as much as her. Shipping was very fast and everything arrived intact and without blemish.
This bike is solid but not too heavy, easy to ride, love the look at it. I was a little worried about not gears but it has not been a problem at all! LOVE!