Designed for the smallest adventurers
Compact for small seafarers
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything they need to get paddling
Compact and easy-to-paddle
Light as a feather, sturdy as a board
The complete package
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board 14LBS
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 140LBS
- D-Rings 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit.
- weight limit
Got this for my 12 year old. Fantastic board! She has no problem carrying it, loading it, deflating it, and paddling it all in her own. It's super sturdy and feels like a solid board when inflated. Highly recommend!
Love this board! I am only 5’2” tall so the smaller length is perfect for me. Also like that it is wider, so my 2 Westies join me on the board.
I have used this probably four times and so far it is great! It seems like real good quality especially for the price. I think because it is a smaller size it is a little more unsteady than I thought it would be. I am 5’ and 100lbs and it works for me. But my sisters who are a little taller but still under the weight limit for the board feel very unsteady on it.
Perfect for my daughter who is 7. She’s pretty small too and her and her sister both can be on it. I’ve even got in it but I’m at the max weight limit so I would recommend it only for kids. I love how the fins come off. Great color. Definitely recommend it but there isn’t a warranty but comes with a repair kit.
I bought one of each color for my kids, age 5 and 7. They work great now, yet still have lots of room to grow into them. I am super impressed with the quality of the board, especially when considering the price. The boards are also very light weight, sleek, and sturdy. My 7 year old girl is able to carry hers. So much fun!