Designed for the smallest adventurers
Compact for small seafarers
No-slip deck pad, even when wet
Everything they need to get paddling
Compact and easy-to-paddle
Nano is our most compact, kid-friendly inflatable paddle board. A wider body and rounded hull provides better control and requires less exertion to paddle. Plus, it only weighs 14 lbs when fully inflated.
Light as a feather, sturdy as a board
Our inflatable paddle boards are constructed from ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand variable conditions. A textured, but supple foam deck provides added stability and a no-slip grip, even when wet.
The complete package
This paddle board is everything you need to get out on the water. Each board comes with a lightweight, adjustable paddle; carry bag; high-pressure dual action pump; removable fins; leash; and waterproof phone case.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Materials ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology
- Valve Standardized H3
- Deck Pad EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board 14LBS
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions 11x36”
- Max PSI 15
- Recommended Weight Limit 140LBS
- D-Rings 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit Includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board