Flip-flop hub instructions
- What you need: Included Wrench
Ride Freewheel or Fixed
- Loosen the bolt on the rear tire facing behind the bike to the back.
- Loosen and remove the bolts and washers on both sides of the tire.
- Pull the tire towards the frame of the bike and slip the chain off the cog.
- Wiggle the tire out, remove the chain from the tire completely, and take the tire out of the frame.
- Flip the tire around and place it back into the frame.
- Replace the chain on the cogs.
- Replace the metal bracket that was facing behind the bike.
- Replace the washers and bolts on both sides of the tire and begin tightening, alternating between sides to ensure evenness.
- Pull the tire back slightly so the chain is taut.
- Tighten the bolt against the bracket facing behind the bike.